Choices Markets South Surrey currently has an opening for a strong, hardworking individual who enjoys working independently and doesn’t mind cold temperatures!
The Dairy Lead Hand’s responsibilities include:
- stocking shelves and rotating products in the Dairy department;
- merchandising products and ensuring that items on sale are well represented;
- analyzing sales and ordering stock accordingly;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- ensuring coolers are clean and well organized;
- following all occupational health and safety requirements; and
- receiving products and keeping Dairy retail areas clean and presentable.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- highly organized, with an understanding of stock control;
- proactive in managing tasks, and proud of overseeing a key department within the store;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes heavy lifting and constant exposure to cold temperatures;
- capable of lifting up to 70 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
This is a full time position with predominantly daytime shifts, however, applicants will ideally be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
If you like the idea of getting to know customers in your neighbourhood grocery store, apply below today!