Choices Markets’ Head Office has an immediate opening for a part time Accounting Clerk to provide key support to our Accounting department. The position is 32 hours a week and involves acting as a support to the accounting team.
- Daily processing of various data and paperwork while ensuring accuracy and correcting data discrepancies as needed.
- Compare store receiving paperwork to sheets, noting any discrepancies and investigating inconsistencies.
- Accurately process and record transactions.
- Process store Coupons.
- Process, verify and post receipts for AP in FMS via scanning.
- Maintain detailed records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Provide back-up support to other members of the Accounting & Finance Team as necessary.
- Assist with general office administrative duties (filing, corporate mail outs, organizing, etc.).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative or accounting support role required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Competency using Microsoft Office Suite products; Excel is a must.
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, with excellent communication skills.
Our office is located in the Tillbury area, so the position is ideally suited to someone who lives in Delta, Surrey or Langley who would like to avoid a lengthy commute.
We offer a competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications. Additionally, we provide a benefit program and flexible hours for the right candidate.
Please include resume and cover letter within your application.
Job posting will remain open until role has been filled. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.