Choices Markets’ Head Office currently has an opening for a full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant who will provide support to various departments. This position is covering a 12-month Maternity Leave.
This position includes a wide variety of duties which are listed below. Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The Receptionist’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- managing the front desk by answering phones and greeting guests promptly with a positive attitude;
- handling all incoming and outgoing mail/faxes;
- keeping the necessary office supplies stocked;
- compiling weekly reports using MS Excel;
- completing weekly schedules for 11 stores and Head Office;
- organizing travel plans for tradeshows, meetings, seminars etc.;
- applying/renewing for various documents such as business licenses and permits;
- handling customer complaints and issues should they arise; and
- assisting various departments with projects when needed
The ideal employee for this position is:
- organized, methodical and highly detail oriented;
- proficient in Microsoft Office products;
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- comfortable talking to customers/guests, with outstanding communication skills;
- resourceful, and has the ability to problem solve independently; and
- adaptive and willing to take on multiple tasks at once
Our office is located in the Tilbury area, so the position is ideally suited to someone who lives in Delta, Surrey or Langley who would like to avoid a lengthy commute.
If you would like to work for a locally owned company, apply today!