Choices Markets’ Head Office currently has an opening for a full time Wellness/Nutrition Administrative Assistant. This is a 12-month maternity leave position which involves approximately 32 hours per week in Wellness, and 8 hours per week in Nutrition.
The Wellness/Nutrition Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities include:
- processing all Wellness department category management (i.e. price changes, new listings, etc.);
- responding to customer inquiries and requests;
- preparing sales reports as requested for the Wellness Operations Manager and outside vendors;
- data entry and filing;
- assist with organizing Wellness trainings, RSVP’s and other administrative duties;
- compiling up to date nutrition seminar registration tracking sheets for the Nutrition Department on an ongoing basis;
- printing documents for the Nutrition Department to prepare for upcoming seminars; and
- other administrative duties as required
The ideal employee for this position is:
- organized, methodical and highly detail oriented;
- proficient in Microsoft Office products;
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- comfortable talking to customers/guests, with outstanding communication skills;
- resourceful, and has the ability to problem solve independently; and
- adaptive and willing to take on multiple tasks at once
Our office is located in the Tilbury area, so the position is ideally suited to someone who lives in Delta, Surrey or Langley who would like to avoid a lengthy commute.
If you would like to work for a locally owned company, apply today!