Choices Markets’ Front End department in South Surrey has an opening for a friendly, people-oriented Cashier to join its team.
A cashier’s responsibilities include:
- providing excellent customer service whilst running a till;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- keeping retail areas and workspaces clean; and
- helping out in other departments as needed.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking, energetic and a good team player;
- able to count money efficiently and accurately;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
A variety of shifts are available, so broad availability is an asset. Customer service experience would also be helpful but is not necessary, and on the job training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, apply below!