Choices Markets’ Front End department in South Surrey has an opening for a friendly, people-oriented Cashier to join its team. This is a part time position. Applicants should be willing and able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
A cashier’s responsibilities include:
- providing excellent customer service whilst running a till;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- keeping retail areas and workspaces clean; and
- helping out in other departments as needed.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking, energetic and a good team player;
- able to count money efficiently and accurately;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
Customer service experience would also be helpful but is not necessary, and on the job training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, apply below!