Choices Kitsilano’s busy Front End department has an opening for a friendly, people-oriented individual to join its team. Applicants will ideally be able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
The duties of the Cashier include:
- providing excellent customer service whilst running a till;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries and complaints;
- keeping retail areas and workspaces clean and tidy; and
- helping out in the Grocery department as required.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, comfortable talking to customers and responding to complaints;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- able to count money efficiently and accurately;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
If you like the idea of getting to know your customers in your neighborhood grocery store, apply below today!