Choices on the Drive needs some additional help in our Front End Department!
This is a part time position involving a variety of shifts, so flexible availability is an asset.
- providing excellent customer service whilst running a till;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- keeping retail areas and work spaces clean; and
- helping out in other departments as needed.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking, energetic and a good team player;
- able to count money efficiently and accurately;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
If you like the idea of getting to know your customers in your neighborhood grocery store, apply below today!