Canadian Choice Wholesalers (CCW) is an importer and distributor of organic, natural and specialty foods and beverages. We have an upcoming opening for the position of CCW Operations Manager.
The CCW Operations Manager is responsible for providing leadership to, and overseeing the daily operations of, the warehouse and administrative teams, currently a combined staff of 12. Specific responsibilities include managing employees, maintaining budgets and inventories, managing logistics, creating and analyzing financial reports, and project planning and implementation.
Our ideal candidate has:
- an outstanding work ethic;
- a proven ability to lead by example;
- strong written and spoken communication skills;
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- good judgment;
- a professional demeanour;
- a positive, can-do attitude;
- the ability to think on one’s feet;
- a work history of being highly productive and action-oriented; and
- a genuine passion for the natural foods business.
- lead our warehouse and administrative teams through a hands-on, collaborative approach;
- ensure profitability through effective procurement, inventory management, receiving, shipping and billing, and financial management; and
- oversee daily operations including OHS, equipment maintenance, scheduling and payroll.
- a proven ability to inspire and motivate employees;
- five or more years of management and other related experience;
- the ability to think critically and solve problems in a timely and independent manner;
- advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel, and intermediate knowledge of Access;
- experience developing, presenting and managing business calculations projections and ROIs; and
- a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or an equivalent education (preferred, but not required).
If you are a driven, self-propelled individual, and like the idea of working for a local company, please apply today!