Choices Markets Kerrisdale is a busy neighbourhood grocery store which appreciates its loyal clientele and enjoys participating in its community. We currently have an opening in our Dairy department for a full time clerk to join our team.
The Dairy Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- stocking shelves and rotating products in the cooler;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented in coolers and displays;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- running a till and providing additional assistance to other departments as needed; and
- cleaning retail areas and workspaces on a daily basis.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs;
- comfortable working in cold temperatures; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided.
If you like the idea of getting to know your customers in your neighbourhood grocery store, apply today!