Choices Markets in Kelowna currently has an opening for an engaging, food-loving person to join our Deli team. No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided. This part time position involves closing shifts, so applicants must be available to work evenings and weekends.
The Deli Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- serving customers promptly with a positive attitude;
- preparing and cooking a variety of hot and cold foodstuffs;
- keeping the deli cases stocked;
- rotating items to ensure freshness and excellent quality;
- running a till to serve customers;
- operating various kitchen appliances and equipment in adherence to OH&S policies; and
- cleaning workspaces and retail areas as required.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
If you like the idea of getting to know your customers in your neighbourhood grocery store, apply below today!