Do you enjoy the energy of retail environments? Are you looking for a more responsible position where you can apply your experience? If so, our South Surrey location’s Front End Manager position may be just the job for you!
The person we are seeking to fill our Front End Manager role has:
- outstanding people and communication skills;
- the maturity to lead a team and hold people accountable;
- the drive to bring out the best in people;
- the skills to count money accurately and efficiently;
- the capacity to stand on his/her feet all day; and
- a willingness to multitask and thrive in an unpredictable environment.
- overseeing the department, including workflow, scheduling, payroll, performance management and policy adherence;
- ensuring that the Front End staff provide superb customer service;
- responding to customer inquiries, processing refunds, and training others to do the same;
- completing the cash deposits;
- ordering coins and stock for Front End displays; and
- organizing monthly draws and drive fundraising initiatives.
Applicants must be willing and able to work at least one weekend and one evening shift per week.
If this sounds like you, and if you would like to work for a local company, apply today!