Choices Markets in North Vancouver is a friendly, neighbourhood grocery store which appreciates its loyal clientele and enjoys participating in its community. We currently have an opening for an engaging person to join our Grocery department team. No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided.
The Grocery Clerk responsibilities include:
- stocking shelves and rotating products on the floor;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves, coolers and in displays;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries; and
- cleaning retail areas and workspaces on a daily basis.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
Hours are flexible and applicants will ideally have open availability.
If you like the idea of getting to know your customers in your neighbourhood grocery store, apply below today!