Choices South Surrey is a large, bustling store. We currently have an opening for a part-time grocery clerk. No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided.
The Grocery Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- stocking shelves and rotating products on the grocery floor;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves and in displays;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- providing assistance to the Front End cashiers as required;
- and cleaning retail areas and workspaces on a daily basis.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs;
- and willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
Shifts vary, so applicants should be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends.
If this sounds like you, apply below today!