Choices Markets in Kitsilano currently has an opening for a full-time Bulk Foods Clerk who is responsible for running our Bulk Foods department. Shifts are from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Applicants must be willing and able to work at least one weekend day per week.
The Bulk Foods Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- managing bulk inventory and ordering stock;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves and in displays;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- running a till and providing additional assistance to the Front End department as required; and
- cleaning retail areas and workspaces on a daily basis.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- a self-motivated, hardworking individual;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
If this sounds like you, apply below today!