Choices Markets in Yaletown currently has an opening for an engaging person to join our Grocery team! No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided.
This is a part time position where applicants should be available and willing to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
The Grocery Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- stocking shelves and rotating products on the grocery floor;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves and in displays;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- running a till and providing additional assistance to the Front End department as required;
- and cleaning retail areas and workspaces on a daily basis.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs;
- and willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
If this sounds like you, apply below today!