Choices Markets Kelowna currently has an opening for an engaging person to join our Grocery team. No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided. The hours for this position vary, but ideally candidates will be available for daytime shifts.
The Grocery Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- stocking shelves and rotating products on the grocery floor;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves and in displays;
- responding promptly and courteously to customer inquiries; and
- cleaning retail areas and workspaces as required.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking, energetic and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs;
- and willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
This position involves frequent lifting, so candidates should be comfortable lifting boxes below and above the waist throughout their scheduled hours.
If you are an upbeat person who would enjoy working for a BC-owned company in a healthy environment, apply below today!