Choices Markets in Kitsilano is currently seeking an engaging person to join the Grocery team as a full time Grocery Clerk. No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided.
The Grocery Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- stocking shelves and rotating products on the grocery floor;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves and in displays;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- running a till and providing additional assistance to the Front End department as required; and
- cleaning retail areas and workspaces on a daily basis.
- will assist with cashier duties as well.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
Ideally, applicants will have flexible availability and be willing to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, and weekends.
If this sounds likes you, apply below today!