Choices Markets Abbotsford currently has an opening for a people-oriented leader with strong communication skills to join our team as a Grocery Manager.
We are seeking someone who will:
- lead a team of employees through a hands-on, collaborative approach;
- manage grocery department profitability through effective merchandising, ordering, inventory and waste management
- effectively manage relationships with our vendors and suppliers; and
- demonstrate a strong drive to succeed and have a superb work ethic.
The ideal person for this position will:
- be an outstanding communicator with excellent writing skills;
- be service-oriented and enjoy responding to customer and business needs;
- be creative, intuitive and willing to share ideas;
- be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel;
- be able to juggle multiple demands with a calm demeanor, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines;
- be willing to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends; and
- be passionate about food, and take pride in the high quality and selection that Choices has to offer its customers.
If you are a driven, self-propelled individual, and like the idea of working for a local company, please apply today!