Are you looking for a retail job with some added responsibilities where you can apply your experience? If so, our Abbotsford store’s Head Cashier job opening may be just the position for you!
This is a temporary full time position covering a 12 month maternity leave. Hours include weekend work and at least two closing shifts per week.
The person we are seeking to fill our Head Cashier role has:
- outstanding people skills;
- the ability to train junior employees;
- the maturity to help lead a team and hold people accountable;
- the skills to count money accurately and efficiently;
- the capacity to stand on his/her feet all day long; and
- a willingness to multitask and thrive in an unpredictable environment.
- customer service, customer inquiries and processing refunds;
- completing the cash deposit;
- working in the floral department and assisting with seasonal plant sales as requested;
- ordering coins and stock for front end displays;
- providing employees with ongoing feedback;
- and organizing monthly draws and driving fundraising initiatives.
If this sounds like you, and if you would like to work for a local company, come in to our Abbotsford store or apply below, today!