Are you looking for a retail job with some added responsibilities where you can apply your experience? If so, our South Surrey store’s Head Cashier job opening may be just the position for you!
This is a temporary full time position covering a 7 month maternity leave. Hours include weekend work and at least two closing shifts per week.
The person we are seeking to fill our Head Cashier role has:
- outstanding people skills;
- the ability to train junior employees;
- the maturity to help lead a team and hold people accountable;
- the skills to count money accurately and efficiently;
- the capacity to stand on his/her feet all day long; and
- a willingness to multitask and thrive in an unpredictable environment.
- customer service, customer inquiries and processing refunds;
- completing the cash deposit;
- working in the floral department and assisting with seasonal plant sales as requested;
- ordering coins and stock for front end displays;
- providing employees with ongoing feedback;
- and organizing monthly draws and driving fundraising initiatives.
If this sounds like you, and if you would like to work for a local company, apply below today!