Choices Markets in Kerrisdale currently has a full time opening for a service-oriented individual looking for a job with great growth potential!
This is a 40 hour/week position with primarily daytime shifts; 32 hours will be at our Kerrisdale location, while 8 hours will be at another Vancouver location. Weekend work is included, so applicants must be willing to work at least one weekend day per week. The ability and willingness to work in a cold environment is absolutely essential.
The Meat Cutter’s responsibilities include:
- ability to cut, trim and prepare a variety of meat and fish
- ensuring shelves and displays are fully stocked and nicely presented;
- rotating products and ensuring consistent high quality;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves and in displays;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries; and
- cleaning retail areas and workspaces on a daily basis.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- willing and able to work in a cold environment;
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and physically capable of standing on his/her feet all day.
If this sounds like you, apply below today!