Choices Markets in Kerrisdale currently has an opening for an engaging and detail-oriented person to join our team as a part-time Personal Shopper. No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided.
The Personal Shopper’s responsibilities include:
- Picking and packing customer groceries as per their online order;
- Selecting quality products and ensuring orders are accurate;
- Handling POS transactions (debit/credit/cash or gift cards);
- Sharing product knowledge with customers;
- Handling customer service inquiries and providing a positive customer experience;
- Cleaning equipment and work area to ensure a safe and sanitary work environment; and.
- Use a variety of equipment, including knives.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- Engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- Service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- Hardworking and a good team player;
- Comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- Willing to stand for long periods of time.
Ideally, applicants will be available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings and weekends.
If this sounds like you, apply below today!