Do you like the nature of office work but enjoy the vibrancy of a store setting? Do you like the idea of playing a key role in a store? If so, we may have just the job for you!
Choices Kitsilano currently has an opening for a Point of Sale (POS) Clerk. This is a part-time position where you will be responsible for duties such as pricing updates and store signage. This position offers the perfect blend of retail and administrative tasks in a fun, dynamic environment.
- entering price changes and other data into inventory software;
- creating a variety of store signage;
- answering phones and responding to customer inquiries;
- providing excellent customer service;
- helping out in other departments as needed;
- and other administrative duties as they arise.
The ideal person for this job is:
- personable, adaptable and approachable;
- highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask;
- a fast typist and comfortable using both Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook;
- good with numbers and possesses strong math skills;
- able to work independently with a strong sense of urgency and prioritize to meet deadlines;
- willing to complete repetitive tasks;
- and comfortable being on their feet for most of the day.
This position involves primarily day shifts and applicants must be willing to work the 1st of every month, in addition to at least one weekend day per week.
If this sounds like you, apply today!