Choices Markets at the Crest currently has an opening for a part time Produce Clerk. We stock a wonderful array of both organic and conventional items, and are ideally seeking someone with a love of food and passion for local fresh produce!
- washing, trimming and culling produce;
- stocking shelves, bins and displays;
- responding promptly and courteously to customer inquiries;
- merchandising sale items effectively; and
- cleaning retail areas and workspaces as required.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- interested in learning about fruits and veggies, and how to prepare them for the retail floor;
- personable and friendly, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking, energetic and a good team player;
- capable of lifting up to 70 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
Applicants should ideally have flexible availability and be willing to work evenings and weekends. Experience is an asset!
If this appeals to you, apply today!