Choices Kitsilano has an impressive Produce department with a wide variety of both organic and conventional items. We currently have an opening for a part time clerk! Candidates will ideally have flexible availability.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- washing, trimming and culling produce;
- stocking shelves, bins and displays;
- merchandising sale items effectively;
- responding to customer inquiries;
- helping out our Front End staff (cashiers) as required; and
- keeping the department clean and safe.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- interested in learning about fruits and veggies, and how to prepare them for the retail floor;
- personable and friendly, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- capable of lifting up to 70 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
No experience is necessary but a passion for Produce and healthy food would be a huge asset!
If this appeals to you, apply today!