Choices Markets Kerrisdale currently has an opening for a part time Produce Clerk to join their team. Applicants should be willing and able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- washing, trimming and culling produce;
- stocking shelves, bins and displays;
- responding promptly and courteously to customer inquiries;
- merchandising sale items effectively; and
- cleaning retail areas and workspaces as required.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- interested in learning about fruits and veggies, and how to prepare them for the retail floor;
- personable and friendly, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking, energetic and a good team player;
- capable of lifting up to 70 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
No experience is necessary, but a passion for healthy food would be a huge asset!
If this appeals to you, apply today!