Our Burnaby Production Facility on Marine Way, near Boundary Road, has an opening for a Sanitation Specialist.
Our production facility is only a few years old and boasts an impressive array of Deli, Bakery and Bulk Foods operations. We also have our Marine Way store at the same location.
The Sanitation Specialist’s responsibilities include:
- Ensuring daily cleaning and sanitation of all food processing and manufacturing equipment; and
- Executing all sanitation as required in a safe and thorough manner consistent with HACCPs (hazard analysis critical control points) and SSOPs (Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures).
- Food Safe certification Level 1;
- 1-2 years’ experience in a food processing plant is preferred;
- Experience working with sanitizers considered an asset;
- Working knowledge of standard janitorial equipment is required;
- Ability to multitask and work independently; and
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
Shifts for this position are Sunday to Thursday, 12pm-8pm with occasional shifts from 8am-4pm.
If this sounds like the position for you, apply below today.