Are you seeking a position with clear growth potential? Do you like the idea of working for a local company, passionate about selling good food?
Our North Vancouver store currently has an opening for a Shift Supervisor. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in retail management, or someone looking to take on a more responsible role.
We are seeking someone who:
- clearly demonstrates the maturity to supervise others;
- can exercise good judgment in managing a variety of store issues;
- is personable, outgoing and ambitious;
- is a good communicator and can write well;
- has 2+ years of work experience, ideally with some in a retail setting;
- is service-oriented and can respond to customer needs;
- can efficiently perform basic functions in Microsoft Outlook and Excel; and
- can lift up to 50 lbs and is able to stand on his/her feet all day.
The Shift Supervisor’s responsibilities include:
- overseeing all store operations in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager;
- opening and closing the store (maximum of three closing shifts per week);
- overseeing workflow of the Grocery department, including ordering, receiving and merchandising; and
- providing support to the Front End department as required.
The starting wage for this position is $21.00+/hour (depending on experience) with clear growth potential for a driven, self-propelled individual.
If this sounds like you, apply below today!