Choices Markets in Kelowna has an opening for a sparkly, independent individual to help out in our in-store bakery! This is a part-time position. Applicants should ideally have flexible availability and be willing and able to work early morning shifts.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- baking and preparing foodstuffs for sale;
- ensuring all bakery displays and cases are fresh and well stocked with quality items;
- rotating products as required;
- merchandising products and ensuring sale items are well represented;
- ordering and receiving product;
- keeping stock areas clean and well organized;
- adhering to all OH&S policies and practices; and
- keeping workspaces and retail areas clean and presentable.
The ideal person for this position:
- enjoys working independently and multitasking;
- thrives in an unpredictable environment and can handle time pressure;
- is superbly organized and can set up a daily routine;
- is service-oriented, and interacts personable with both customers and co-workers;
- has solid communication skills, including the ability to write clear messages in a log;
- is comfortable moving rapidly on his/her feet all day long;
- can lift up to 50 lbs; and
- loves food, and welcomes the opportunity to work for a local employer!
If this sounds like you, apply today!