CCW currently has an amazing career opportunity for an inspiring leader with strong people skills to efficiently manage the day to day operations of the warehouse.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
- lead our warehouse team through a hands-on, collaborative approach (Hiring, Reviews, Mentoring,…);
- manage warehouse profitability through effective inventory management, picking, receiving and shipping;
- oversee warehouse operations including OHS, equipment maintenance, scheduling and payroll;
- establish or adjust work procedures to meet warehouse demands; and
- create a safe work environment and ensure compliance with WorkSafeBC requirements.
- clearly demonstrate the ability to inspire and motivate employees;
- be able to juggle multiple demands with a calm demeanor, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines;
- high school diploma or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of warehouse or logistics experience;
- ability to make calculations such as freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices and percentages;
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) and an aptitude to learn new software applications;
- detail oriented and strong communication, organizational, analytical, and leadership skills;
- Class 5 drivers’ license with clean driver’s abstract;
- fork lift and pallet jack certification;
- be comfortable in a physically demanding job, able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand on his/her feet all day.
This is a full time position requiring 40 hours per week, Monday to Saturday, with open availability between 5:30am and 5:00pm. The salary is $65,000+/year, depending on experience.
If you are a driven, self-propelled individual, and like the idea of working for a truly local company, please apply today!