Choices South Surrey has a large, bustling Wellness department. It is one of the main reasons people like to shop at our South Surrey store, and we currently have an opening for a full time Wellness Consultant to join our skilled and caring team.
Responsibilities of the Wellness Consultant include:
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- stocking shelves, and rotating stock as needed;
- creating displays, and merchandising sale items;
- running a till and providing additional assistance to other departments as required; and
- keeping retail and workspaces clean.
The ideal employee for this position:
- is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, or has equivalent credentials;
- is experienced in retail Wellness;
- can effectively recommend and sell products to customers;
- is a good listener, and driven to help others;
- is outgoing, and enjoys connecting with people;
- is hardworking and a good team player;
- is capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- is willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
Applicants should be available to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply below today!