Choices Markets in Kelowna currently has an opening in the Wellness Department for a caring professional to utilize their experience and knowledge in assisting our customers.
Responsibilities of the Wellness Consultant include:
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- stocking shelves, creating displays, and merchandising sale items;
- running a till and providing additional assistance to other departments as required; and
- maintaining the cleanliness of retail areas and workspaces.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, or has equivalent credentials;
- experienced in the retail wellness environment, or a related field;
- a good listener, and driven to help others;
- outgoing, and enjoys connecting with people;
- ambitious, and keen to help grow a business;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
This is a part-time position and applicants should be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply below today!