Choices at the Crest currently has an opening for a part time Wellness Consultant. Applicants should be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities of the Wellness Consultant include:
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- stocking shelves, and rotating stock as needed;
- creating displays, and merchandising sale items;
- running a till and providing additional assistance to other departments as required; and
- keeping retail and workspaces clean.
The ideal employee for this position:
- is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, or has equivalent credentials;
- is experienced in retail Wellness;
- can effectively recommend and sell products to customers;
- is a good listener, and driven to help others;
- is outgoing, and enjoys connecting with people;
- is hardworking and a good team player;
- is capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- is willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply below today!