About the Event
Choices Burnaby Crest & Multiple Locations (please see details for further information).
A total of 20 seats are available for this event.
To inquire about seat availability, registration, and payment, please contact:
Join Robyn Murrell, founder of IMPACT Parkinson’s Society, holistic nutritionist Wendy Wells, and Dr. Caroline Coombs, ND for a three-part practical series on healthy eating for people with Parkinson’s. Learn about the connection between diet and the microbiome, testing available for people with Parkinson’s, the benefits of eating a plant focused diet, and about how diet affects Parkinson’s symptoms and medication.
Part 1 – LEARN about the diet/microbiome connection, testing available for people with Parkinson’s, eating a plant-focused diet, and how diet affects Parkinson’s symptoms and medication.
- Saturday, September 28, 10am – noon
- IMPACT Parkinson’s Society, 103 – 450 E Columbia St, New Westminster
Part 2 – SHOP with a Nutrition Consultant at Choices Markets during a 90 minute Parkinson-specific group nutrition tour.
- Various dates and times will be available in October
- Location- Choices Markets Burnaby Crest
Part 3 – CREATE simple healthy dishes with the team from Amaranthus, a new plant focused restaurant. You will share food together plus take home healthy recipes!
- Thursday, November 21, 6-8pm
- Amaranthus, 112 – 810 Quayside Drive, New Westminster