These light, low fat muffins are great to grab on the go in the morning, or an afternoon treat with tea or coffee.
– Preheat oven to 400°.
– Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper baking cups.
– Beat together yogurt, oil, dried fruit and eggs in a large bowl.
– In a separate medium bowl, mix together flour, oats, sweetener, baking powder and baking soda.
– Add flour mixture to yogurt mixture and stir until moistened.
– Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
– Bake about 18 minutes or until golden.
– Cool five minutes and remove from pan to a wire rack.