Choices prides itself on offering superb customer service with enthusiastic, positive and friendly staff. We are looking for magnetic people who possess exceptional customer service skills, enthusiasm and a great attitude. FoodSafe or First Aid certification and previous retail experience are an asset.
- For management, 2+ years leading a team in a customer service oriented industry.
- Must love local! We strive to support local producers above all else.
- Sustainability minded. We practice what we preach, and want our employees to share our approach towards respecting our environment.
- We want our shoppers to expect the ultimate in customer service satisfaction. You must be a person who is friendly, patient and understanding.
- We value people who can prioritize and multitask!
- Open availability, including weekends and evenings.
- Local Management. Choices headquarters is and always will be in Metro Vancouver.
- We only sell the best. You can actually be proud of the products you carry.
- Develop relationships with the community. Work one-on-one with product suppliers, local distributors and community organizations.
- Benefits, including health, dental and an employee and family assistance program.
- Hiring within. As a rapidly growing company, we always look for familiar talent within our ranks before hiring from outside.
- Company discount, staff meal plan and flexible hours.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, click the tabs of the locations you are interested in to apply – we would love to hear from you!